We are your Workers' Comp and Auto Injury Specialists!
We accept old, new, complex, and even out-of-state Workers' Compensation cases. Dr. Neil Schultz and our staff will work directly with your insurance carrier and/or case manager to make sure that you get the treatment plan that you need in order to improve your quality of life and/or help you return to work as quickly as possible.
Dr. Neil Schultz has vast experience with helping injured workers with an emphasis on rehabilitation, pain management, and returning the patient to his or her job. He will help get you back to work with confidence again with his focus on workplace modification and patient education to prevent re-injury.
Some of the benefits of treating with Dr. Neil Schultz include:
- Having the patient’s care under one physician who specializes in rehabilitative medicine reduces unnecessary referrals and treatment, and provides a clearer path towards maximum medical improvement.
- Appointments available as quickly as three days.
- Never any up-front fees or letters of agreement, we will accept the worker’s comp fee schedule.
- No additional charges for record reviews for old cases. We welcome old, out-of-state, and complex cases.
- Our office staff works quickly: DWC-25 forms, updated work status, and office visit notes will be sent out the same day as the appointment.
- Strong return-to-work philosophy built around restoring the patient’s functional ability in their work situations.
- We follow a conservative, rehabilitative, non-interventional approach to pain management. However, when injections are necessary Dr Schultz will utilize them selectively as long as they improve the functional status of the patient and enable an early return to work.
- Dr Schultz is always available to conference or meet with adjusters or case managers, free of any additional charge.
Call us at 239-278-5700 or email us today to learn more about how we can help you recover from your work related injury...
In the News:
May 14th, 2013 - Workers' Comp Physician Earns Back-to-Back Honors
Naples Daily News
"Neil R. Schultz MD of Fort Myers, FL has been awarded by Castle Connolly Medical as one of America’s Top Doctors in 2013 in his specialty of physical medicine and rehabilitation and his expertise in pain management. This is the second straight Top Doctor award for Dr. Schultz as he was also recognized in 2012."